Ski / Snow Board & Fishing Rod Holder MKII
Securely store longer gear such as Fishing Rods, Snowboards and Skis on your Slimline II Roof Rack with these alligator-grip style holders. Two (2) soft 30mm / 1.2” wide rubber grippers clenches your cargo tightly without harming or scratching the surfaces of your valuable gear in all weather conditions.
Make light work of securely storing longer gear such as Fishing Rods, Snowboards and Skis with these alligator-grip style holders.
- Built to keep your gear safe on and off the world’s toughest roads.
- Made from corrosion resistant steel and sealed with the same durable, weather rated powder-coating as the Front Runner Slimline II Roof Racks.
- The soft 30mm / 1.2” wide rubber grippers clench tight without harming or scratching the surfaces of your valuable gear in all weather conditions.
- Lock your valuable Ski / Snowboard / Fishing Rods in place for extra security. Supplied with 4 keys (3 spare keys).
- The locking mechanism has a ratchet feature to allow easier closing of the holders for gear up to 30mm / 1.2″ thick.
- A “Hold open” feature allows for easy loading and unloading.
- Usable opening size: 495mm / 19.5”.
- There is a 65mm / 2.6” clearance distance from the top of the rack or load bar slat to the bottom of the Snowboard / Fishing Rod.
- A holder set can accommodate two (2) pairs of Ski’s or one (1) Snowboard (two (2) with bindings removed).
- All Slimline II Roof Racks can accommodate 2 holders side by side. This allows storage of up to four (4) pairs of Skis or two (2) Snowboards (four (4) with bindings removed).
2 x Holders
4 x Rubber Grippers
4 x Keys
Black powder-coated 3CR12 stainless steel
578mm (22.8″) L x 49mm (1.9″) W x 106mm (4.2″) H (Single Holder)
2.4kg (5.3lbs) (Single Holder)
4.8kg (10.6lbs) (Per Set)