Hannibal - Expedition utstyr.
Vi forhandler Hannibal safari ustsyr. Det vil kommer mer informasjon på norsk etterhvert.
|The Hannibal Roof Tent|
The concept of roof tents was pioneered in South Africa and the country has long been the market leader in design and production of tough, quality roof tents. The safety factor and advantage as a lookout position have made roof tents the most sought after, of safari tents.
The ability to test the Hannibal roof tent in the field, over rough terrain and in all-weather African conditions, has enabled us to produce a roof tent of strength and reliability.
· Fabric: The Hannibal roof tent makes use of waterproof, "dynaproofed" 380g polycotton ripstop; strong yet able to breath
· Seams: Double stitched; edged with binding
· All seams have been waterproofed
· Stitching: Superior strength quality thread
· Flysheet: Waterproof 210 denier Oxford nylon
· Fly sheet poles: 4mm electro galvanised spring steel
· Roof tent frame poles: Annodised aluminium
· Hinges: 3mm stainless steel; long lasting and rustproof
· Roof tent cover: UV stabilised PVC, seams are welded for absolute waterproofing
· Zips: Inner and outer; lifetime guarantee YKK
· Base boards: Our roof tent has 12mm marine ply for best insulation and strength
· Extra raised flysheet for shading and coolness when in the roof tent.
· Flysheet is extended past the doors for better rain and wind protection.
· Adjustable roof tent windows open fully for better venting and photography.
· Mosquito nets on every opening; all unzip separately.
· Inner tent has a torch bag, plus two additional storage compartments (shoes/toiletries/other).
· Zips: U-zips on front and back entrances ensure that your roof tent can be totally sealed against mosquitoes and flying insects.
· 70mm High density foam mattress helps make the Hannibal roof tent almost as comfortable as your own bed.
· The mattress cover is zipped and can be removed for laundering.
· Spacious hinging allows for bedding to be left inside tent when travelling.
· Steps fully profiled for comfort on bare feet.
· External tie down straps on roof tent cover prevent ballooning whilst driving; lower wind resistance saves fuel
· Unique tensioners inside the roof tent pulls in the sides when collapsing the roof tent; prevents the struggle of getting the side bulges tucked in when zipping up the outer cover
· Rigged size: 1.3m high x 1.22m wide x 2,44m long (NOTE: roof tent is longer than the normal length of 2.2m)
· Packed size: 300mm high x 1.2m wide x 1.2m long
· Rigged size: 1.3m high x 1.4m wide x 2,44m long
· Packed size: 300mm high x 1.4m wide x 1.2m long
· Rigged size: 1.3m high x 1.6m wide x 2,44m long
· Packed size: 300mm high x 1.6m wide x 1.2m long
The Impi åpne.
Video om impi.
Dobbel jerry kan holder
Single jerry kan holder